Your students’ success is our top priority.
As a turnkey robotics and STEM education training provider, our experts offer customised, onsite and immersive training to ensure that teachers are able to confidently bring robotics and STEM into the classroom.
Our teacher training covers:
- Coding and robotics form and function
- An introduction to the fundamental elements of robotics, the code that makes it work and the STEM behind the builds.
- Robotic centre setup and classroom management
- Coding and robotics pedagogy
- Fundamentals of the UBTECH uKit curriculum
- Active building, coding and real-time troubleshooting
- Assessing and reporting
We also supplying learning and teaching support material to all teachers who have completed our training programme. This support includes
- Student textbooks included in all our kits
- A supporting 3D learning mode app available for Andriod and IOS for all our uKit kits
- Customisable lesson plans and teacher workbooks
This training programme, will equip your teachers with the skill to confidently teach coding and robotics, regardless of their prior experience.